Dante vs Zero Dante vs Zero

oh yeah this seems perfectly legiitmate besides the fact that zero didnt use a SINGLE FUCKING E TANK!

The Amazin Spidaman The Amazin Spidaman

dafuq did i just watch

wynand responds:

I have no idea

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

correction not a teenage robot a teenage Ho-bot

Snake Evolution Snake Evolution

fairly nice game. great concept excelent music. but the one thing that stopped me from giving it a 5 is the dreadfully slow pace

Abigayl responds:

You can use E/X/K to increase your speed (or just pick a higher speed on startup) if you want.

Justins Mind Justins Mind

im level 120 in psychonauts and my raz woulnt be able to help him with all the dream fluff in the world

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

excelent game however i did somehow manage to get myself stuck in the bottom of one of the platforms in the cloud area by jumping trying to get to the door after completing the watch repair quest and im stuck. but i really do enjoy the game kudos armorgames.

Dance of the Dragonfly Dance of the Dragonfly

i truely have to congradulate you. not many people on this site can make such a quality song or one this long for that matter

MLP: Scrrrratch! (WIP) MLP: Scrrrratch! (WIP)

i can enjoy the fact that it is about vinyl scratch. and as a brony i think thats pretty cool but the song itself sucks. i hate to admit it. i am trying to seriously fluttershy this comment but to no avail. the song isnt very good. just a suggestion try remixing it and placing in a bass drop then posting it as dubstep. i seriously dont want to cause any trouble but i had to stop this song half way though. and if it were dubstep i just think that vinyl would like it more.

Shiny Things Shiny Things

If I wasnt so terrible at using flash, i would put this in a game like toss the turtle or something. it is just perfect for that kind of moment when everything is going perfect and you are ****ing things up